Saturday, March 24, 2012

Legitimately purchase this book

"Those who feel that like lemmings they are being led over a cliff would be well-advised not to read this book," says Noam Chomsky. "They may discover that they are right."

That book is Hopeless: Barack Obama and the Politics of Illusion, edited by Joshua Frank and Counterpunch's Jeffrey St. Clair, a compilation of essays on the Obama years just published by AK Press. Touching on everything from drone strikes to bailouts, the book includes a piece by me on the persecution of Bradley Manning. That's a hint that you should buy it.

4 comments:

  1. done. Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The email I got from AK didn't mention that Charles Davis was included, or I would have ordered it then instead of now! A Chomsky endorsement wasn't enough to sway me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:40 PM

    Can I check it out after you finnish readin it? :-)

    ReplyDelete