Sunday, May 04, 2014

Interview with Jose Antonio Vargas

Jose Antonio Vargas has a new documentary in theatres regarding his decision to come out as an undocumented immigrant. I spoke to him about the film and Barack Obama's deportation of 2 million people like him, the results of which can be found on Salon.

7 comments:

  1. That’s a brilliant story posted. I'll come back to read some more. Greatjob!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Satisfied with all the information I found in this article. Very helpful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent goods, man. I have understand this stuff and you are excellent

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m hoping to check out the same high-grade blog posts. Keep on Writing

    ReplyDelete
  5. This type of clever blog work and coverage! Keep up the great works

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful items from you, man. You’re making it entertaining blog. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. We truly dearly loved examining this web site. Thank you for this blog!

    ReplyDelete